MSX 125SF Club

สินค้าจากผู้สนับสนุนดูสินค้าเพิ่มเติมคลิก !
ดู: 23|ตอบกลับ: 0

necessary for them to compete

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Milos Raonic and Aleksandra Wozniak continued successful injury comebacks as each advanced into the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Monday to next face reigning Grand Slam champions. Tenth-seeded Raonic, playing for the first time in more than a month after suffering ankle ligament damage, fired a modest 10 aces in a 6-4, 6-3 defeat of Colombian Alejandro Falla with a break per set providing the winning margin. "Im playing well this week, better with each match," said the 11th-ranked Thornhill, Ont., native. "Im proud to be back on court again. Im happy to be back and really happy to be playing so well, so quickly." Raonic lined up a match against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, who struggled to beat Czech Jiri Vesely 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4. Raonic owns a 2-1 lead in that series, winning their last in a 2012 Tokyo semifinal. "I have got to go out there and play well, thats the main thing to focus on," said Raonic. "I have to really take care of my serve, and try to sort of make the most of the situations as they occur. "Andys in a situation where he didnt play for a big chunk of time (back surgery) and Im in mine. I have to really buckle down and focus on myself and make sure I do my things well, and then change a few things that I may need to facing him." Wozniak is making quick progress after a shoulder injury with a 6-1, 6-7 (3-7), 6-0 defeat of Russias Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. The Blainville, Que., native set herself up for a huge test in the next round. She will face world No. 2, top seed and Australian Open champion Li Na after the two-time Grand Slam winner beat Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-4. This event marks the first time since late 2012, when her shoulder problems began, that the No. 241-ranked Wozniak has gone past the second round at a WTA-level tournament. Wozniak was pleased to advance after fighting and losing a second-set tiebreak but dominating in the final set to sweep to victory. "I"ve had a tough year and a half with my shoulder," she said. "It was a good match for me today. Russians are always tough, I had to being my A game today." Wozniak claimed victory in just under two hours, committing 10 double-faults in the match but breaking on nine of 13 chances. Wozniak credited her French coach Nathalie Tauziat with helping her to the victory. "She gave me encouragement and a boost for the third set," Wozniak said. "I was playing a little too far back on the court in the second. My balls were not as deep as in the first. "In the third, I tried to step up more, take the ball early. I didnt want to let her get back into it like I did in the second set." Wozniak, who will move into the 180s on ranking according to WTA estimates, is pleased with her comeback, which has bloomed this week in the desert. "Its really good, Im happy, Im progressing with every match, step by step," she said. "Im finding that aggressive way I used to play. It gives me confidence to start finding my game like before." Wozniak will next play Li for the fourth time, standing 1-2 in the series. "Its a privilege to play her," Wozniak said. "Ill have to play the way I know I can, like Ive played this week. She loves to dictate from the first ball. Ill stay on her and try to have a good match. "I wont be any more nervous than usual. I know how to handle these situations because Ive been in them before. It will be important to start from the first point and stay with her in the rallies." Ottawa Senators Jerseys China . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. Authentic Matt Duchene Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseysa ... xime-lajoie-jersey. - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. Authentic Jim O’Brien Jersey The recent ban on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and later the UFC could force one of the most popular fighters in mixed martial art into retirement. Chael Sonnen (28-4-1), a known user of TRT who has made a name for himself as a dominant wrestler and an animated presence behind a microphone, spoke Wednesday on "UFC Tonight" about the rule change and the effect it could have on his career. "If this retires guys, then it retires guys. The rules are the rules, and the rules need to be followed," he said.  "Im going through this myself, where Ive had to stop testosterone with the hope that we can find a new way to gain the results of upping testosterone to stay at a healthy level. If it doesnt work, I may have to stop the sport. And its as simple as that." The TRT ban has already affected one of the sports biggest names. Last week, middleweight title contender Vitor Belfort (24-10) was forced to pull out of his championship bout against Chris Weidman. Lyoto Machida (21-4) hass stepped in to take on the 185-pound champion at UFC 173 on May 24.dddddddddddd Belfort, who has never hid behind the use of TRT, sang a different tune about the potential impact the ban would have on his fighting future. "As other jurisdictions may follow suit, I am going to drop my TRT program and compete in MMA without it," Belfort said in a statement provided to Fox last week.  Being that fighters, including Sonnen, feel that TRT is necessary for them to compete at the same level as their opponents, some red flags went up when Belfort didnt put up much of a fight against the ban. "As it relates to Vitor, I think this was a very genuine and sincere thing for him," Sonnen said. "Heres the problem that I have: a fighter that said seven days ago, I need TRT or I cant do this, and then all of a sudden goes, Well, Ill just stop TRT. I find that very disingenuous." Sonnen is scheduled to fight Wanderlei Silva in a grudge match between coaches in "The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3" finale on May 31. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

เพจเพื่อนบ้าน
เว็บเพื่อนบ้าน
  • N.E.T BIKE SHOP

N.E.T BIKE SHOP จำหน่ายของแต่งมอเตอร์ไซต์หลากหลายรุ่น M-SLAZ,MSX125SF,MSX125,Aerox,Z125,GPX DEMON,ZOOMER-X,R15,และอื่นๆ ทั้งปลีกและส่ง

• MSX 125SF Club Thailand

HONDA MSX125SF Club กลุ่มผู้ใช้ MSX125SF พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์-ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ-ขาย HONDA MSX125SF และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• Yamaha MT-15 Club

Yamaha MT-15 Club กลุ่มผู้ใช้ Yamaha MT-15 พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์-ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ-ขายของแต่ง Yamaha MT-15 และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• Yamaha M-SLAZ Club

Yamaha M-SLAZ Club กลุ่มผู้ใช้ Yamaha M-SLAZ พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์-ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ-ขาย Yamaha M-SLAZ และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• Honda CB150R Club

Honda CB150R Club กลุ่มผู้ใช้ Honda CB150R พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์-ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ-ขาย Honda CB150R และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• GPX Demon Club

GPX Demon Club จีพีเอ็กเดม่อนคลับ กลุ่มผู้ใช้ GPX Demon พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์ ผ่อน ซื้อขายและเปลี่ยนองแต่ง ฟรี

• Kawasaki Z125 Club

Kawasaki Z125 CLUB คาวาซากิz125คลับ กลุ่มผู้ใช้ Kawasaki Z125 พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์ ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ ขาย Kawasaki Z125 และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• Yamaha Aerox Club

aerox club พูดคุย ซื้อ-ขายแลกเปลี่ยน

• Yamaha LEXi Club

Yamaha LEXi Club กลุ่มผู้ใช้ Yamaha LEXi พูดคุย ปรึกษา แนวทางการแต่ง การดาวน์-ผ่อน ลงประกาศซื้อ-ขายของแต่ง Yamaha LEXi 125 และอุปกรณ์ตกแต่ง ฟรี

• ฟิกเกียร์คลับ.com

แหล่งรวมจักรยานฟิกเกียร์อันดับ 1 ของไทย ลงประกาศซื้อขายฟิกเกียร์ฟรี

รายชื่อผู้กระทำผิดในเว็บนี้|WAP|Archiver|msx125sf.com  

GMT+8, 2018-12-17 17:27 , Processed in 0.112639 second(s), 23 queries .